Sunday, November 15, 2020

Rain Drops on branches

Figured I should see if I could pick up a movie for Thanksgiving from the library.   Then realized I don't know any movies which I'd pick as specific to that holiday.  Not a problem.  Googled it.  Most movies that came up I haven't seen - and am not particularly anxious to see.  I had seen three: National Treasure, Scent of a Woman, and Adam's Family Values.  Liked them all.  Don't think they would necessarily put me in a Thanksgiving mood though.  So, if you've got any ideas for movies that you like to watch this time of year (and especially if it turns out to be a murder mystery and/or something blows up) let me know!
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Movie - The Quiet Place (John Krasinski) - this is a scary movie but really different.

cjb

Brent said...

Looks like Knives Out is listed on some Thanksgiving lists although not sure of the connection except for the release date.

Also Planes Trains Autos

Some Hallmark movies (would be Evelyn's favorites)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Brent - Planes, Trains and Automobiles!

kn