Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Feeding Frenzy

I didn't watch the presidential debates last night.  Figured I would just catch the highlights on the morning news.  Turns out there weren't any highlights so I didn't miss anything.   Kept busy finishing up the pictures due for the photo contest and the book for the on-line book club besides the usual stuff.   Brought in the last two bird houses to be cleaned and stored until next spring.   The remaining goldfinches seem to know colder temps are coming too since they were hitting the feeders hard all day.   I've actually made it through September without turning on the heat but that won't last much longer.   Besides the house cooling down, I was rained on a couple of times today.  Am really looking forward to the electrically heated sheets tonight.

No comments: