Thursday, September 17, 2020

Changing Color


 Didn't frost this morning but came close.  I followed dew prints on the ground.  You can't really see the print as much as that something went through the area.   Whip followed the same route but using her nose.  Then I had to take off for Churchville.  The package I received from Amazon yesterday was intact but the item inside was busted.  Amazon makes returns as simple as possible - I got an e-mail w/ a code on my smart phone.  All I need to do was take the item to my closest UPS store, give it to them, hold the e-mail w/ it's code up to be scanned and that was it.  Don't have to rebox anything or print out labels.  My only issue is the closest UPS store is 40 miles away.  Since I was in Churchville anyway, I picked up a few things and came back through the hills.  The trees are beginning to turn colors.  Made the drive almost worth it.

1 comment:

Rick said...

That's a really pretty drive even in the summer.
It has to be amazing as the colors change.