Friday, May 22, 2020

Bluebird

Just a half hour of errands to do today - all within ten miles of my place.  Took off at 11:30 and planned to be back by noon.  I went to the furthest spot first.  My phone rang.  Sure enough, the 'gutter guy' who said he would stop by sometime on Friday was at my place now.  I would have waited at home longer for him to come but since his arrival time was rather open ended I thought he would have called before getting to my place.  Plus one of my errands was my weekly pickup of lunch at the local diner to support their business.  I said I'd be home within ten minutes.  Since I'd already told him where I wanted gutters by the time I arrived back he had the estimate written.  Asked him a couple of questions and accepted the offer.  Drove off to do my errands (again) and was back home by 12:15.

No comments: