Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Junco

Early this morning I hung the wash out on the clothes line.  OK, temp is still below freezing, there was a good wind, but the sun was shining for awhile at least.  The wet clothes froze soon after I hung them up and my fingers were beginning to tingle a bit.  However, I rather enjoy drying clothes this way.   I figure if you can't have fun while you freeze to death you shouldn't be living in the Northwoods.

Back inside I watched the news (it's become a bit of comic relief w/ Florida saying professional wrestling is an essential business and stimulus checks printed w/ the president's name).  After that I did the usual things plus baked cookies.  Brought in the clothes off the line before snow flurries this afternoon.  I'm ready for warm climes, sunny skies, and something on the news other than coronavirus.

No comments: