Monday, February 24, 2020

Raventhicket and Neville Farms Puzzles

 Paid bills, wrote some letters, and then started clearing my desk of everything.  It's tax time.  My goal is to get them out by the end of the month.  My taxes aren't difficult.  However, I remember those first few years where I would do them long hand.  The instructions would say to fill out an obscure tax sheet that I wouldn't have.  Once I'd procured said form and entered the data, it would add up to zero so I didn't really need it.  Since then I've used a program to fill out the forms automatically.  I could have started on the taxes today but decided instead to go grocery shopping, mail those bills, check out the new nursery catalog, watch a special on Joe Louis/Max Schmeling fights, etc.  I'll start on them manana. 

No comments: