Sunday, February 23, 2020

Minnesota puzzle

An interesting puzzle in that the picture on the box didn't exactly match the jigsaw.  The same elements were there - just not in the same location or w/ different colors.  If you aren't familiar w/ Minnesota's motto it is in French - L'Etoile Du Nord.  (Sorry, can't get all of the puzzle in the picture.)  Translated that means 'The Star of the North' but you might guess how it is often jokingly translated.

A friend let me know that someone in the area was looking for me.  That seemed like a strange statement.  My friend is on Facebook and I guess it sends you local notices automatically.  (Sorry, I'm not on Facebook and am not sure of how it all works.)  My friend showed me the posting - it was from a former high school classmate and it named many other former classmates in the request.  Guess she's putting together a 50th class reunion.  My former classmate and I were in the same class for twelve years (class size around 70), we played in the band together for five of those years, and still she spelled my name wrong.   Well, it has been 50 years.

No comments: