Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Waiting for Sunrise

I finished up the October library stats when I went in to do my volunteer stint tonight.  From the morning conversation it sounded like the weekend sale there had been worthwhile though we had quite a few items left over.  Checked the door count for that day.  It was lower than we've had for the same event other years.  Probably need more advertising in the future.   I love the pictures stats paint.  This autumn I started a spreadsheet for the dates certain things occur: Last Hummingbird, First Frost, First Snowfall, Tamaracks Change, etc.  Thought I could track the dates each year and see if there are any correlations or significant pairings.  As I drove home from the library I saw lights on at the ski hill for the first time this season - another event to track on my spreadsheet!

No comments: