Friday, November 08, 2019

He thinks he's hidden

I put things in my virtual cart at Amazon and after a couple of months I'll put in an order.  Figure that keeps me from making impulsive buys and let's Amazon bundle my purchases to be more eco-friendly.  Despite my good intentions, Amazon usually breaks up my purchases into multiple shipments.  I received multiple e-mails from Amazon today.  One let me know that some of my packages arrived yesterday.  UPS did drop off some packages in front of my front door - nice of them to let me know.  The next e-mail said a package would be delivered by Thursday, Nov. 7.  Tricky.  I checked on-line to see where that package currently was and it's still in the Big City so it won't show for a day or so.  Another e-mail said some other items were shipped and would be arriving sometime between Nov. 9th and Dec. 6th.  Puzzling that they couldn't make a better guesstimate.  The final item was in yet another package which an e-mail said should arrive next Friday.   I checked to see where that package was.  It is in-state so making it here in a week shouldn't be a problem.  Another bonus is, by the time each box arrives, it's a surprise to see what's in it. 

No comments: