Monday, August 12, 2019

False Crocus Geometer moth

 The heating system isn't functional in Mjolnir yet but the tradesmen won't be bringing in much to finish that so I moved some stuff over today. I'd set aside glasses /cups /plates /silverware that I didn't use and found places for them in the cupboards of the little kitchen. Set a bottle of dish washing liquid by the sink.  I'd bought a platter at one of the library sales and I took that over w/ a small container for pencils and pens, a pad of paper, and some coasters. Brent and I had moved an old table over before he left and I put that stuff on top it. Put towels in the bathroom.  My brothers have left old shirts, shoes, and gloves here over the summers. I'll give each a plastic tub, put that stuff in it, and leave it in the garage. No chairs or bed yet but even these little things make the place seem a little less 'new' and a bit more welcoming.

No comments: