Thursday, November 15, 2018

Sunrise

I have often maintained that if men's testicles were squashed to the degree women's breasts are during a mammogram, doctors would have come up w/ a less painful method to take x-rays years ago.    Thought about that today while the technician was positioning me for my annual test.  Of course, there are lots of female doctors around now so maybe things will change.  After all of the pictures were taken, the technician handed me a package.  Someone in the area thinks that after a mammogram a woman could use a pick-me-up so she makes and packages blanket throws to be given out as gifts.  Got to admit that the pastel pink throw I received did significantly make my day brighter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, there has to be a better way :(

kn

Anonymous said...

I go to Starbucks afterward and then go shopping, to buy myself something nice. Ha! It calms my nerves.

cjb