Sunday, September 09, 2018

Deer twins

The weekend started w/ a crash as Mr. Dearhamer's cats pushed a plant off the dresser.  (Note: The cats become Doug's when they are bad and mine when they are cute.)  The dish the plant was in broke into a lot of pieces but I'd picked it up for 15 cents from a garage sale year's ago so no big loss.  Stopped off at McD's for a latte and didn't check it before I took off.  It tasted funny so when I got home I poured it into another glass.  It was all milk - no coffee in it at all.  I went on to the library to train in a new volunteer.  She's had training from other volunteers so all I did was unlock the front door and let her do the rest.  I sat around reading some magazines and played on the computer.  Checked that she backdated the books she picked up from the drop box, knew to disregard articles in book's titles when putting them away, and  remembered to log me out when I got off the computer.  No problems - she can be on her own next week.  Other than that a pretty normal weekend - some ups, some downs.

No comments: