Thursday, July 05, 2018

Subaru "Badge of Ownership"

When I bought the car last year, the dealership informed me of their free "badge of ownership" program. It begins w/ the number of Subaru cars have you owned - this is my second. Then go out to their website and pick from a myriad of icons the kind of things you enjoy doing. I picked hiking, taking pictures, pets, environment, gardening (OK, that one is a bit of a stretch), bird watching, and astronomy. I received them in the mail last winter but had to wait until the ambient temp was above 70 degrees to apply them. By then, my brothers had arrived for a visit. I'm not good at even hanging pictures straight so asked (more begged) Phil to stick these little interlocking tabs on the car for me. Now if there is ever a row of bronze colored Foresters, I'll know which one to get in.

No comments: