Saturday, July 07, 2018

Fireworks

 Brent asked if I would take out a fireworks permit this year from the town.  The permit is easy to obtain and to fill out.

It  asks the date(s) you'll be shooting off fireworks, where they will be shot off, the number of fireworks, and the type of fireworks.





















I put down June 30th to July 8th (to cover his practicing a few shots and some wiggle days in case of inclement weather).   The fireworks are Class C type (any bigger and you need a licence I think). 






















Tonight the weather conditions were perfect for shooting fireworks off and the deck was a great spot to 'ooh and ahh'.   It was his best show todate.  Only issue I thought of was the '200'  I marked on the permit as the number of fireworks we would be sending up was a tad on the low side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wished we could've been there. We thought about you all that night!
Rebecca