Monday, June 11, 2018

Red Sky at Night

I removed my crystal from the library display case.  The plan was to put in rocks next since the librarian wanted something to go w/ the summer reading program "Reading Rocks" (or something like that).  However the leader of the program decided to go w/ a musical theme instead and the kids will be making various noisemakers as their activities each day.  (I'm sure their parents will be happy about that.)  The leader and I talked and she wanted to put in a display advertising the Summer Reading program and during the activites she wants to use the cabinet to display the children's handiwork.  Everything will be gone by the end of June.  I'll probably put rocks in the display case after that unless I can think of something else.  Whatever it is it will only be until September when I'm looking forward to a display from the Boy Scouts.

No comments: