Tuesday, January 02, 2018

1895 Mayer family

Back row is August (13), Caroline (12), Pauline (22), Bill (23), Henry (17), and Christ (16).
Front row is Otto (8), Albert (5), Katherine (48), John C. (50), and Emil (11).  Ernest is missing - some said he was camera shy (other's said he was stubborn). 

Cold enough that my low tire pressure indicator lit up the dashboard on Sunday.  I had picked up Nancy for breakfast but first we went in search of air for the tires.  Each gas station we stopped at had 'Out of Order' on the air hoses - they had all frozen up.  This morning I bopped down to my mechanic who topped off the air in each of the tires.   My brother sent me an e-mail that where he is it's 23 degrees below 100.  Cute.

1 comment:

Brent said...

Large family. I thought two of the siblings stayed in Germany and two died in infancy. Assume two oldest siblings came over to U.S. later then if I got that right?
You should have an air compressor in the garage unless it is at Russ's.