Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunrise pre-show

Saturday morning was the library's White Elephant sale. People bring in the stuff they no longer want to dust around. Then other people realize they have a use for that stuff and buy it. The money goes into library projects. I was surprised at how many people came in to check out what was available. For myself, I picked up a commemorative plate, the game Clever Endeavor, a medium size glass vase, and some bundled magazines. Considered a long stemmed wedding wine glass. Seemed somewhere in the back of my mind there was something cute you could use it for. Was it to hold a candle? Colored glass beads? Small flower arrangement? Passed on it. Fairly certain I would have ended up dusting around it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the game Cleaver Endeavor?
Anita

Nancy said...

Another nice picture!