Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Chinese Lantern Sunrise

The letter from my doc's office said to fast for 12 hours before coming in for a blood draw. Problem is that my appointment at the lab was at 1 p.m. and because I get up so early, I go to bed around 7:30 p.m. That means nothing to eat for 17 1/2 hours. Not a big problem. Had a nice glass of hot water for breakfast. During work, started making plans for what I would eat as soon as they finished taking blood. The book I'm listening to in the car is The Red Velvet Cupcake Murder and the protagonist is constantly baking - plus she gives the recipes in the book. Began salivating. When I got home, I turned on the TV. Rachel Ray's show was on and she, of course, was showing how to cook up a great meal. Stomach growling. When I realized that Ori's kitty snacks actually smelled pretty good, decided to leave for the lab and see if I could get in early.

No comments: