Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Decorating for Christmas

I've started decorating the house for Christmas. I can see as I unwrap my ornaments, my idea of decoration is red spherical ornaments. I must have over a hundred in different sizes and designs that I've bought at after-Christmas sales over the years. It's true they are pretty versatile. I could hang them on the tree but I can also pile them in containers, set a bunch on the mantle, place them in amongst potted plants - anywhere I want a splash of color. I don't even have to use them in the same way or places I did last year. Think it's the database administrator in me - get the data (decorations in this case) into their most simplistic form so they can be easily used in any combination. OK ... could be I'm over thinking this decorating thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally got my house decorated! We're going for the natural 'Williamsburg' theme this year. :-)
Rebecca