Saturday, September 15, 2012

Long leaved blue aster

Haven't blogged for awhile. Ran out of space again on the blog. It's been a busy week and I didn't have time to recover space until now. The process is to go to the end of the blog - 2008 right now - and print off a month's worth of blog entries. Then I delete those blog entries and also remove the corresponding pictures. Takes a little while but I should be good for another month now. Celebrated by taking a long trek through the swamps w/ Indy this afternoon. Temperature is in the 60s, low humidity, and best of all, my neighbor is prepping for hunting season and mowed a path through my land and along his paths in the swamp. Easy walking today.

1 comment:

Brent said...

Glad you are back up and running. Missed your entertaining entries and pics.