Saturday, August 04, 2012

Canadian Thistle (rare white form)

When the turn of the century came, I wanted to do something special to celebrate. Made a promise to start keeping a diary. Kept up w/ that until I began this blog. That seemed like a pretty good substitute so I've been using this as my diary since then. Today, my friend Nancy visited. She is on Facebook and we decided to look at the pages of people we knew. I'd been wondering if Facebook might be another substitute for a diary. Found out today that some people's sites have a lot of "stuff" (little substance though). Other people have no compunction about using foul language (often quoting the Bible later on). Some pages are downright scary.   Think I'll stay "old school" and keep my diary on a nice quiet blog.

1 comment:

Pete said...

Good choice!