Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Saxifrage flowers

A nice day but I didn't get to enjoy it much. The herdsman was his usual uncommunicative self and neglected to tell me the automatic fly spray system was on. Got a good dousing while I was cleaning down the alleyway. I asked him why he didn't warn me that the system was active. "I'm turning it on every Wednesday." was his only reply. Indy greeted me when I got home limping on a front paw. We took a short easy walk and I'm watching to see if this is just a limp or something worse. Thought I would have a quiet afternoon but remembered that the town board had told me to put together plans for a new town hall (Why I should do it escapes me but I do what the board asks). Bopped over to town to pick up some home design software. Tonight was library duty. Said goodbye as a lady as she was leaving the library which, to her, was an invitation to tell me all about the tragedy that was her life. Oh well ... tomorrow's weather is suppose to be nice too.

No comments: