Friday, May 25, 2012

Blackberry blossoms

I realized this afternoon that I was a week ahead of myself. Next Tuesday was NOT the election - it was still over a week away. When you get to be my age and start forgetting, you immediately worry if you are losing your mind to dementia. Sat back and thought for a moment. Gov. Romney forgot about bullying another boy in highschool, Sen. Edwards forgot his marriage vows, and President Clinton even forgot the definition of sexual relations. Well, to be in politics you probably need to be a bit demented. Albert Einstein would often forget to wear socks w/ his shoes. Decided my forgetfulness was more like his... yea, I can live w/ that.

1 comment:

Jordan Journal said...

Are you sure...Einstein had an illegitimate child, his second wife was his cousin (only because her 18 year old daughter said no)and he too had many affairs. Just go crazy with dignity like the rest of us normal old people!