Friday, March 23, 2012

Fog at Sunrise

I am on the 5, 6, and 10:00 news today.  Eric, the dairy owner, came into the milking parlor - his hair combed, clean work shirt and jeans. Both Lisa and I commented that he was looking good. He explained that the area news wanted to interview him concerning the dairy bill the governor had just signed and, of course, they wanted an action background of milking cows. Carol, he told us, had done a final check on his appearance and told him to "go out and be famous". "The only way I'll be famous", he laughed, "is if I do something really bizarre on camera". When the photographer arrived, Eric made quick intros. The photographer must have been good because Lisa and I hardly noticed him. We would just turn around and there he would be taking a closeup of something. If you see the film clip watch for a left arm putting on a milker - that's me!

No comments: