Monday, February 20, 2012

Frosted Bergamot seed head

Hadn't been able to visit w/ Aunt June on Saturday as I usually do. I get there at 9 in the morning when she has just gotten up and is pretty perky. Today, Brent and I went over to visit her at noon, an hour after she had brunch. Found her sitting at the end of one hall. Usually she is watching what's going on outside but today she was fast asleep. I gently woke her up and we went back to her room where I had her sign an anniversary card for her daughter and son-in-law. I put the card away, woke up Aunt June again and we went to check out the bird room. We sat watching the birds and I counted them for her. Looked over and Aunt June had nodded off again. We went to the TV room and try as she might, she just couldn't stay awake.  I'm sure it's just Aunt June usually naps after lunch. Couldn't be my witty repartee?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool picture! (pardon the pun.)
Rebecca