Thursday, December 01, 2011

Winterberries

Today didn't go exactly as I planned. Went to work as usual and since Mike was on vacation, I scrubbed the parlor w/ the dairy owner. Got home and checked my e-mail. Whoopee... the last number I needed to figure out milrates was finally sent by the state. I plugged it into the spreadsheet, printed it out, and rushed over to the county court house to check in. I was number 4. Your number decides when your municipalities property tax bills are printed so the town treasurer should be happy that she will get the bills early. Had to come back home to take Indy for a long walk and to collect different evergreen boughs. Once we trudged back to the house I jumped  into the car to drive back to the county court house for election training. Lots of changes coming up and the state still hasn't finalized all of the paperwork. Got out of that meeting a little after 6 pm and felt ravenous (duh, I hadn't eaten since 4 am) so stopped off at a restaurant for a meal. Now that I'm home, I still have lots to do. Haven't had any time to get bored or into trouble ... probably a good thing.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You were planning on getting in trouble?