Sunday, November 20, 2011

Why not as many people visit in the winter

I wore the blaze orange jacket and cap the dairy owners had pressed upon me every time Indy and I went outside yesterday and today.  The thin jacket was excellent in cutting the wind and kept me dry even in the blowing snow.  I did appreciate the clothing so sent the diary owners a short e-mail thanking them.  Their e-mail reply was also short - "No problem. If you get shot we would have to milk and that would be inconvenient."  How's that for a warm fuzzy from your boss! (ha)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! Their way of saying they would miss you a lot, so stay safe.

CJB

Anonymous said...

Think you should take a pic of yourself in that getup and put on blog. That way I don't have to keep dreaming up these strange pics in my mind of how you look in that attire. Maybe you should have a cardboard cutout of a gun that you could carry.

Flip

Rachel said...

Snow is beautiful! I love to visit in the winter.