Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sunrise

My cousins were in the area and gave me a call to see if I wanted to meet them in a town about 30 miles away for an early dinner.  Sure.  The trip also gave me an excuse to finally stop into a store there and order a new computer.  The guy at the store listened as I explained the type of things I do on a computer.  "I'm not a gamer." I said.  "Didn't think you would be." was his response.  That puzzled me.  "Because I have no tats?" I asked.  "No," he said, "I don't have any and I like to game."  I didn't press the issue but now I'm in a quandary.  I don't want to play games on the computer but I think I would like to look like I might.  Does that make any sense?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust me, he was paying you a compliment.
Being in and around the 'gaming world' with Michael's job I can spot a gamer a mile away because they usually all have the same look about them.
Rebecca

Jordan Journal said...

Vegetative stare, pale skin, carpel tunnel, undefined twitch and speaking in tongues! Really? You’re thinking this should be your new look? You could always just drop by and take a look at the lump on our downstairs couch (aka, Ben) just to be sure this is the look you are after.