Friday, August 26, 2011

Crepuscular Rays at Sunset

I'm very focused while milking. I'm not saying my mind doesn't wander at times but milking is fast-paced and cows like to keep to a schedule. Once home, it's entirely different. I start one project and forget what I was doing by the time I walk into another room.  So I'll start another activity which is abandoned as soon as I'm distracted by something else.   My neighbor, Anita Dearhamer, sent me a YouTube video yesterday that could have been me: http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=6oHBG3ABUJU&vq=medium  and, yes, I'm drinking a warm Pepsi right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can identify with the video, totally. Very cute. Sometimes I stop and say, No, No, I have to finish what I am doing. That lasts for about 30 seconds. Curiously, this is only an "at home" phenomenon.

cbj