Saturday, April 09, 2011

Muddy bear track in the snow

Friday, after I got off work, I cleaned up and my friend, Nancy, and I drove an hour down to college town.  Nancy had a list of stores to go to and I happily went along picking up a few things but mostly just along for an outing.  As usual, we finally ended up at the university campus.  Most of the parking lots available for visitors are temporarily gone while a new student center is being built.  When we were unsuccessful in finding any parking we drove to the  information center to see what they suggested.  We stopped in their small lot and Nancy walked in.  She came back out w/ a smile on her face and placed a parking sticker in the windshield.  "We can park here", she said.  "The lady at the desk asked what business we had w/ the university and I told her that we were alumni recapturing our youth.  The lady said that was good enough and gave me the sticker."  We checked out the science hall.  Then went to the university book store and spent lots of money.  Yeah - that was pretty much the same thing I did when I attended years ago.

No comments: