Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Neighbors

Got a call from Sandi yesterday.  Her road, Blueberry Lane, had not been plowed since the big storm.  I called the chairman and he talked to the person who plows the town roads.  The plow guy wasn't sure he would get to it that day.   So the chairman found someone else in the township with a small plow that could go in and clean out the lane.  Sandi called back today to let me know that her road was plowed last night and that the big plow had come through this morning.  I'm not sure what are reasonable expectations for getting plowed out after a big storm.  The good thing is I have lots of data on where & when each town road is plowed that I can put on a spreadsheet to see if there are places the township should be paying more attention.  The bad thing is the forecast has more snow this weekend.

No comments: