Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bridal Veil seedpods

The UPS guy dropped off a package for me today. It was the address sign I had ordered for the home of people who had just moved into the township. I took off the wrapper and sighed. Called up the company and said I'd received my order but it was printed in green - not red. The clerk checked my order and came back on the phone. She apologized, yes, I had ordered red. The company would make a new sign and send it out. I asked if they wanted me to send the incorrect one back and she said no. So - I have a 6" x 18" flat piece of .080 thick aluminum. It's printed on both sides in high intensity prismatic reflective letters and has 2 holes on one of the short ends. I really would hate to just throw it away - there must be some use for it. Any ideas?

No comments: