Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Waxy Cap mushroom

I have to start sending the Republican Party a list of absentee voters for the November election. They sent a letter to every clerk in the state asking for the registration #, first name & last name of any one wanting to vote absentee in the upcoming election. When I first got the notice, I was quite concerned: no one messes w/ my voters. But the County clerk and Chairman of the State Elections Board sent e-mails to the clerks stating the request was legit and the information requested was not prohibited by law. I still don't like it. If someone wants/needs to vote absentee, I figure it's their business. I'm just happy they want to vote. But I'll send the Republican Party their list weekly, as requested. Of course, I'll include a bill for $0.44 for postage - as allowed by law.

No comments: