Saturday, July 17, 2010

Ian

Brent came over for a visit. He called first and asked if I had any projects so he could "earn his keep". I always have projects. While first assuring him that he didn't have to do anything, I then showed him a long list. Asked him to look at the coffee maker. It stopped working (on the morning that I promised my niece and her husband that all they would have to do is plug it in). It's old and Brent thinks I'll have to get a new one. Then had him look at my antennae rabbit ears booster where I broke the wires in the plug. Probably have to chuck that one too. He fixed the wires but it still doesn't seem to function. I also had decided to rearrange my bedroom. That took muscle and moving some pictures but I'm happy w/ the result. He then took the dog for a walk and picked raspberries. Thought he had done above & beyond his duty so treated him to a meal out at a local inn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whew! Glad to know it was the coffee maker and not us. We thought perhaps there was something we weren't doing right.

Rebecca