Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hog Peanut (Amphicarpaea bracteata)

A dark & stormy day. A thunderstorm hit just as we finished milking this morning and we temporarily lost power. The dairy owner said lightening had struck an electrical pole just north of their house. It stayed overcast and a bit muggy all day. On the walk, my hiking boot got sucked into the bog and I fell into the muck & mire. Fortunately, the camera bag is waterproof as the tag states and that incident made the decision of whether I would wash clothes tonight and if I would take a shower before bed. It's thundering again now so we are probably in for more rain tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must digg your post therefore more people are able to see it, very helpful, I had a hard time finding the results searching on the web, thanks.

- Murk

Anonymous said...

I should digg your post therefore other people can look at it, very helpful, I had a tough time finding the results searching on the web, thanks.

- Thomas

Anonymous said...

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks. lina holzbauer