Tuesday, August 22, 2017

It's back

Got back home around noon.  I'd had to take a bunch of back roads because of all of the road construction on the major roads.  It was pretty scenery though and I had a V.I. Warshawski novel on CD. I was only half way through the CD's by the time I got back.  My neighbor Doug had looked in on my pets while I was gone but I still got a warm greeting from them at the door.  Kept busy for what was left of the day - usual work around the house and setting up for those last of the summer projects. Tonight there isn't anything interesting on TV so I took the CD's from the car and am playing them on my portable radio.  Interestingly enough all of my animals are gathered around - Blitzen and Dunder are sitting on either side of the computer and Indy is on the rug in front of the desk.  Who would have thought they liked listening to books on tape too?

No comments: