Friday, November 13, 2015

Sunlit water

Drama at the dairy. Sergio was beat up by Jose. Sergio is one of the night milkers. Jose used to milk in the mornings w/ me. Jose was let go some time ago because he was unable to make it to work on time. However, I remember him as a slight young impish kid. Carol said Jose has grown since I knew him, put on 50 more pounds and developed a nasty temper. Sergio was hurt badly enough that Domingo filled in for him last night. So I milked w/ the herdsman this morning (and she was is one of her nasty moods). Donald Trump would point at this fight and say that's typical of Mexicans. Remembering incidents from growing up and from reading the weekly Sheriff's report, I tend to think it's just young people acting foolishly.

1 comment:

The Sandbar said...

Love this photo - calming, yet complex.

cjb