Thursday, May 30, 2024

Jormungandr

I opened up the garage door on Sleipnir this morning.  Took a moment to admire the new decal (or "dek'al" as Canadians and now Phil and I pronounce it) on the back of the UTV.  Over the winter the original decal had started to peel off.   I took a cue from Sister Connie's Mjolnir sign.  It would be easier for people to remember the name if they could see the word.  I ordered this new decal in John Deere yellow so it would match w/ the original colors.  Phil applied it before he left.  Instructions said not to apply in temps less than 70 degrees but temps only got to 65.  Letters were sticking to the backing until Phil breathed on it.  Got to admit, it looks perfect.  I looked over at the lawn mower.  Maybe I should get a Svaldfari decal for it?  My reason for going into Sleipnir this morning was to get the weed wacker.  I wanted to hang a plant from a shepherds hook but it had grass growing beneath it.  Picked the weed wacker off it's holder, hit the safety, then the trigger, and cleaned off the area below the pole.  New weed wacker works wonderfully well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The dekal looks great!! Eh?

cjb