Sunday, November 06, 2022

Whip in her 'happy place'

Our recent spat of warm weather ended this weekend.  When I awoke in the night I had both cats tucked up next to me leaching heat.  Good day for an inside project.  Decided to clean off the top of the kitchen cabinets and repot the vines I have growing there.  I don't think I've done that since I put the vines up there when I came here in 2005 and I'd brought them from Honeywell.  Decided easiest way to clean up the years of debris was to vacuum it up.  Put my upright vacuum on the kitchen counter and climbed up beside it.  The attachment worked after a fashion but not as well as I wanted (it's from Honeywell days too).  Thought of the brother's shop-vac in Mjolnir so fetched that over.  Even w/ it partially filled w/ sawdust, the inside just seemed a bit pristine to be using on dust bunnies.  Picked up friend Nancy for breakfast and afterward got a hand vacuum.   Dunder has been fascinated w/ my actions and leaps straight up from the kitchen counter to the top of the cabinets to inspect the project's progress.  

No comments: