Thursday, September 29, 2022

Frosty Morning

I did get some sleep but seemed to spend a lot of the night awake.  Didn't help that Blitz figured this meant I wanted to play/pet her so kept on tapping me w/ her paw.  (If I ignored her she tapped again w/ her claws out.)  Funny thing is as soon as I got up this morning I knew what had been preying on my mind.   Doing something different and fun today would assuage my subconscious issues.  I have been making sure the areas around the buildings were ready for Fall but have mostly neglected the inside.  Time to open up the window seat full of Autumn's stuff and put away the Summer stuff into the window seat reserved for that.  Slowly the house changed over from yellow flower accents to orange colored leaves (and a few pumpkins).  Also bopped over to neighbor Doug's and asked if he could pump up the tires on Jormungandr.  All of the manuals I'd gotten w/ it this spring didn't have the suggested pressure for the tires.  Not a problem.  Got on-line and checked there.  Depending on the use, weight carried, etc. even the the same websites differed wildly on what it should be.  E-mailed the dealer that had sold it to me.  He too had a pressure range but gave me a minimum and max which was all I really wanted.  Had the late shift at the library and plenty to keep me busy. Whip seemed overjoyed to see me when I got home so gave her a ride on Jormungandr through the dark (what dog wouldn't enjoy that!).  Realized I hadn't eaten since breakfast.  Oh well, should sleep well tonight and tomorrow I'll make a crockpot of chili.

No comments: