Friday, August 19, 2022

Maximillian Sunflowers

Two of my usual August activities are to order calendars for next year and Christmas cards.  My rationale is that by this time of year companies producing this ephemera have to already have their designs in production; I'm assured of receiving my order in time; and no worries about forgetting to order them later.  Need to buy only two calendars.  The working calendar in the study is on a pre-printed whiteboard that is wiped off and rewritten every month.  The two I buy are more decor - one in the dining room and one in Mjolnir - so they are of specific sizes and subject matter.  As for Christmas cards, Psalms says everything in nature shows the glory of God.  Therefore in my mind. cards w pictures of animals and snowy scenery fairly scream Christmas.  National Wildlife Federation has what I'm looking for (and when ordered in August at 1/2 price).

No comments: