Thursday, June 25, 2020

Truncated Rainbow

I met my niece for lunch.  She was at a nearby open pit mine site that had closed down some 15 years ago.  The Department of Natural Resources still analyzes the water from various wells sunk on the property.  We met at Subway and ate our sandwiches in a nearby park.  When I got home, I let Indy in from her run and sat at the table w/ an icecream cone.  Suddenly Dunder jumped up into the window.  The issue was Dunder was outside and quite put out that he'd had to spend so much time out there on the deck.  How did he get out?  I went to the back door and was greeted by Blitzen who was also outside and equally irked that I hadn't been around to let them back in.  How did she get out?  I found the window they had made their escape through.  I had left the window partially open and they had broken thru the screen and just dropped down onto the deck from there.  I'll have to figure out

No comments: