Friday, January 24, 2020

1997 - World of Dinosaurs

Depiction from two time periods in the Mesozoic  Era - one from Colorado during the Jurassic period (150 million years ago) and one from Montana during the Cretaceous period (75 million years ago).   I noticed that the Ganiopholis, Opisthias, and Palaesaniwa didn't have the leg structure required to be classed as dinosaurs so I looked them up.  I was right - they are all members of the reptilian clan.  Watching Dinosaur Train has taught me a lot!  Issued May 1, 1997 in Grand Junction, Colorado.  219 million stamps were printed.  Scott # 3136

My router is no longer maintaining Internet access so I ordered a new one and come to the library to blog and check e-mail.  If you want to contact me about something time-sensitive, suggest you telephone for awhile.

No comments: