Sunday, December 15, 2019

Christmas Decoration - Vase atop the clock

The pastor's ending admonition was to tell five people today that you love them and give them a big hug.  That's infinitely easier said than done for me.  My friend Nancy, seated nearby, was laughing at the mere mental image.  Before I dropped Nancy off at her home we agreed though that each of us would e-mail our mutual friend Kathy in Texas.  When I got home I sent off the message "I love you. (Big Hug)".  I'd turned off my phone during church and later in the afternoon when I remembered to turn it on again there was a message from friend Kathy. "I got this weird message from you.  I think you've been hacked - probably want to run virus checker before you send anything else."

1 comment:

Brent said...

I would have given you a hug as long as it was in the church where you couldn't swat me. Ha. (Or maybe you would).