Monday, November 25, 2019

Light and Dark

A nice day so Indy accompanied me on my errands.  Returned a DVD to the library.  Tom was on duty there.  His doc has him on a month of rest while he recuperates from an accident so he's spending it volunteering at the library.  Picked up mail from my PO Box.  Indy barked at the dogs tied up in front of the Post Office.  I filled up the car w/ gas and we went through the car wash.  The car has a large moon roof so I open up it's ceiling covering so we can watch the brushes go overhead.  I picked up a Subway sandwich and then stopped at McD's so Indy could get a sandwich too.  Back home I let her out of the car and grabbed the hamburger bag, wrapper, and one slice of pickle that Indy had deftly eaten around.   Simple pleasures make the day.

No comments: