Sunday, October 27, 2019

Seagulls

A good weekend to get those last outside chores completed.  I'd already checked w/ my plow guy to make sure he was still planning on cleaning my driveway when the deep snow arrives. Washed all of the outside of the windows.  Took the screens and put them away.  Made a couple of trips out to the woods to pick up some extra wood for the fireplace.  Took an old TV out to Mjolnir.  Moved the shepard hooks together near the living room windows.  The birds that remain in the winter don't fight like the summer species do.  Cleaned out all of the feeders and replenished them w/ seed and suet.  I still need to push the deck furniture together so it isn't as likely to be blown around by winter winds but basically think I'm ready.  Don't know where the seagulls came from nor why they were mulling around here.

No comments: