Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Phlebia (?) mushrooms

Nancy has some time off work so she asked if I'd like to see a movie.  We both enjoyed the Downton Abby TV series and since the movie just came out she suggested we catch the $5 matinee today.  She picked up some of the last tickets for the show ahead of time.  Hadn't realized a matinee during the week would be sold out but there are plenty of retirees in the area I guess.  We found our seats and settled in.  I don't go to many movies and hadn't realized just how bright a cell phone is when it's turned on in a darkened theater.  Worse, it's too dark for the rude person w/ the phone to see the looks we were giving her.  Movie was pretty good but some editing wouldn't have been remiss in my estimation. I delivered Nancy back to her house just as the first wave of forecast storms hit.  Through the sheets of rain and rising wind I took off over the hills for my place.   Indy, the cats (none of whom are wild about thunderstorms) and I were all happy to see me home safely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chippewa County made it on national news this morning with the tornadoes. You must have had some wild weather.

cjb