Saturday, September 15, 2018

Library display



 Boy Scouts came through today w/ a display for the library.  They used one display case for Boy Scout stuff and the other for Cub Scout regalia.  I went to the library to get a picture of them w/ the displays.  I'll send it to the local paper and see if I can get some press for the Boy Scouts and for the library.  I was impressed that they had thought ahead to wear their uniforms for the picture though they informed me that since we were taking the picture inside they wouldn't be able to wear their caps.  The librarian and the volunteer on duty this morning were quite impressed w/ what they put in.  I let them know I'd be contacting them sometime in November about when they could take the displays down.  I still haven't figured out a display for Christmas.  Something will turn up.

No comments: