Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Library Display

I woke up late this morning.  First let Indy and the cats outside.  I've been letting Dunder & Blitzen outside in the morning since (1) it seems to keep them from trying to escape during the rest of the day and (2) the grass is wet w/ dew in the morning so they are  happy to come back inside.  I listened to the news while fixing breakfast.  Washed and hung out a load of clothes.  Got out a collection of cups and bottles, wrapped them, and put them in a box.  The Boy Scouts who are going to put the next display in haven't contacted me yet so the librarian and I decided to put in a temporary display.  Went outside and picked daylilies for a bouquet to take to the library. Took a shower and dressed.  The rain yesterday caused earthworms to wiggle into the garage and the cats like to play by dropping them in my shoes. Yech.  Put on different shoes.  Made it to the library for Coffee and Conversation at 10 and to install this display.  Why did I add a collection of old milk bottles to a display of coffee cups?  I prefer my coffee w/ cream of course.

No comments: