Sunday, April 15, 2018

Summer is coming

Before this latest storm the deck was completely clear of snow.   Friday afternoon I stopped over at my neighbor's place to get a cup of coffee and some conversation.  Left  when the snow storm started up.   Saturday morning there was a lull in the storm and I took advantage  to get out and visit w/ friend Nancy.  She had a knee replacement recently so, except for doctor and therapy sessions, has been stuck inside.  We spent time talking, then watched a movie, and then an episode of "Say Yes to the Dress".  Not sure why we enjoy it  - maybe it's that bonding experience when we both are yelling at the TV that the Cinderella blue dress the ingenue is trying on will make her look like a whore walking down the aisle.  The snowstorm started up again and I took off for home.  In the Northwoods 'visiting hours' are when the weather allows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh My!!! That is a lot of snow....

cjb